2018 Player Registrations
Registrations for the 2018 season are now open and being accepted online.
Registration fees for 2018 are as follows:
Under 6 players - $50 per player
Under 7 to Under 16 players - $120 per player
Subsequent players (siblings) $90, $70, $50
Instructions for online registrations:
- Click here to register
- Enter the number of children you wish to register
- Enter your email address; this will be the email address you previously provided to the club. If you are unsure of the email address attached to your player profile or need to update the address please contact the club registrar for assistance.
- You will now be prompted to enter your password, enter your password if known or click on 'Forgot Password' to receive a password reset link to your email address
- Once you have successfully logged in, a record for each of the children attached to your email address will be displayed. Simply click on each player and then click on 'Thirroul JRLFC' to access each players club record
- You will now be given the opportunity to update your contact details if required and enter any mandatory information
- If your child's photo is out of date, please take the time to upload a current photo
- Under the items heading select the required product and finally click 'Confirm'
- You will then receive an email advising that you have successfully registered with Thirroul JRLFC
Please note - In order to finalise your registration it will be necessary to attend one of the two registration days to be held on the Sunday 4th & 25th February 2018 at Thirroul Bowling Club between 2-4pm to make payment (cash, eftpos, credit card or cheque). All payments received after the 25th February will incur a $30 later fee per player. This will also be a great opportunity to purchase your shorts and socks for the upcoming season.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the on-line registration process, please contact our registrar.
We look forward to seeing you at one our registrations days.
5-year-old & under Player Registrations
Any child who turns five (5) anytime during 2018 will now be able to play in the Under 6’s from the beginning of the season.