2019 Player Registrations - now OPEN
Registrations for the 2019 season are now open and being accepted online.
Registration fees for the 2019 season are as follows:
One player $140
Subsequent players (siblings) $100
Under 6's $100 per player (includes socks & shorts)
Instructions for on-line registrations:
- Click here to register
- Enter the number of children you wish to register.
- Enter your email address; this will be the email address you previously provided to the club. If you are unsure of the email address attached to your player profile please contact the club registrar for assistance.
- You will now be prompted to enter your password, enter your password if known or click on ‘Forgot Password’ to receive a password-reset link to your email address.
- Once you have successfully logged in, a record for each of the children attached to your email address will be displayed. Simply click on each player and then click on ‘Thirroul JRLFC’ to access each player’s club record.
- You will now be given the opportunity to update your contact details if required and enter any mandatory information.
- If your child’s photo is out of date, please take the time to upload a current photo
- Under the items heading select the required product(s) and finally click ‘Confirm’
- You will then receive an email advising that you have successfully registered with Thirroul JRLFC
Products – please take note of the following important information regarding products for 2019.
When registering an under 6 player you will see one product being ‘2019 – Under 6 Player Registration’, this product will only display to players who are eligible to compete in the under 6’s in 2019 (turning 6 or below in 2019) and can be used along with an Active Kids Voucher or paid in full.
When registering a returning player who will be playing in the under 7’s to under 16’s in 2019 you will need to select the following 2 products:
- 2019 – Under 7 – 16 Player Registration – deposit ($100)
- 2019 – Under 7 – 16 Player Registration – balance ($40 or $0 if sibling)
It was necessary to have 2 products in order to ensure that the Active Kids Vouchers are successfully redeemed, should you chose not to use an Active Kids Voucher simply select both products and complete payment either online or at one of our registration days (see below).
Should you wish to utilize the Active Kids Vouchers again in 2019, you can complete the online process above now and exit at the payment prompt. This will then allow you to apply for the voucher through Service NSW when they become available in January 2019 and bring it along to one of our registration days along with any balance payable.
We will be holding two registration days in 2019, being Sunday the 3rd & 10th February at Thirroul Bowling Club between 2-4pm this will be an opportunity to make payment (cash, cheque or eftpos/credit card) and provide your Active Kids Voucher details (if applicable).
This will also be a great opportunity to purchase your shorts and socks for the upcoming season.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the new on-line registration process, please contact our registrar.
We look forward to seeing you at one our registrations days.
Thirroul Butchers JRLFC
5-year-old & under Player Registrations
Any child who turns five (5) anytime during 2019 will now be able to play in the Under 6’s from the beginning of the season.